Thursday, August 5, 2010

Coming soon

Have you ever dreamed of baking or cooking and just don't know where to start or you're not sure if the recipe you have will be very good. Well rest assured I am here to help! I love to cook and to bake! I would love to one day open a bakery with my husband. We would like to call it a Bakeria but that spelling just looks a little weird and are working on that :) My husband Lee makes amazing home made pizza and we have been told many times that we should open up a pizzeria...but I have told him that if he does that we will have pizza on one side and a bakery on the other side for me!

Well I am new to this whole blogging thing so for the next week or so I think my site will be under construction but I am very excited to start sharing with you all. Thanks for reading...check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment